The first World Marine Leisure Industry Expo(WML Expo) is to take place on 23 – 25 August 2019 in Weihai, a beautiful seaside city in Shandong Province of China. The WML Expo will be hosted by Pacific Society of China, China Recreational Angling Association and Weihai People’s Municipal Government etc. in order to present varied marine leisure centers, fishery villages, ocean resorts, water parks etc. and most importantly the related equipment, technology, facilities and support services in the supply chain, and marine leisure products for personal use. Against the huge population in China, the consumption power of marine leisure is getting activated nowadays, but quality has to be ensured for everything, which unfolds great business potentials for suppliers in the fields of infrastructure construction, leisure harbor development, leisure product dealing, tourism, fisherman life experiencing and event producing etc. As an industry trade fair, the WML Expo is focusing more on the upstream side of the marine leisure industry.
It is expected to attract over 200 exhibitors and 12,000 professional visitors. The overall exhibition space will reach 17,000 square meters. Senior forums, presentations, lectures, B2B meetings and site tours will be hosted during the main expo.
n EXHIBITS CATEGORIES
- Marine leisure bases: waterfront resorts, sportsfishing sites and leisure marine ranches, leisure fishing ports, fishery villages etc.
- Leisure boats: houseboats, excursion boats, fishing boats, ferryboats, sightseeing submarines.
- Equipment and facilities:
w Infrastructural facilities: marine leisure platforms, sightseeing artificial reefs, ecological health aquaculture platforms, water planes, camp trailers, log cabins, tents etc.
w Fishing tackles: rods, reels, lines, lure, bait, hooks, floats, fishing accessories, tackle accessories, nets, bags. Clothing, boxes, glasses, electronics etc.
w Watersports and Outdoor equipment: dive and snorkel, surfing, sailing, SUP, kitesurf, motorboats, kayaks, inflatable boats, water bikes, ATVs, special clothing, sportswear, security & salvage equipment etc.
- Ornamental Aquarium: feeds, aquatic pharmaceuticals, tanks, water circulation systems, lighting, oxygen supply system, scenery creation etc.
- Supporting Services: education, research, financing, investment, insurance, resources & environment management, publications, public education, camps, VR/AR, internet plus, online platforms, water front planning, tourist attraction planning, resource assessment etc.
- Leisure Tourism:
w Marine Tourism: Cruising, yachting, seabed tourism, ocean parks, aquariums, waterfront real estate, islands, coastal RV camping, polar adventure, underwater wreck exploration, underwater historic sites etc.
w Fishery Culture: fishery cultural art crafts, non-physical cultural heritages, aquatic craftworks, marine environment protection, leisure fishery events, fishery museums etc.
- Financing: financing and insurance products provided by Agricultural Development Bank of China, People’s Insurance Company of China, China Fishery Mutual Insurance Association and Shandong Fishery Mutual Insurance Association.
- Specialty Products: marine leisure seafood, health seafood, function seafood, biological pharmaceuticals, landmark seafood etc.
n WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Leaders of fishery and tourism administrative department of government,
- Researchers, scholars, journalists,
- Purchasing managers of fishing ports, fishery villages, waterfront resorts, water parks etc.
- Tourist destinations alliance, associations and owners
- Designers, landscape planners, construction professionals, resort developers,
- Ornamental aquarium factory managers,
- clubs of seaforth sportfishing, watersports and outdoor sports and interested individuals,
- Travel agencies, associations, travel portals, tourist services,
- Food chains, online stores, seafood importers, seafood exporters.
n CONCURRENT EVENTS
w World Marine Leisure Industry Conference
Host: China Recreational Angling Association
w International Island Tourism Seminar
Host: Pacific Society of China
w Policy Interpretations on marine ranching and leisure fishery etc.
w The standardization of marine economic development zones
- B2B Meetings:
w New leisure tourism project cooperation meeting
w Marine leisure food sourcing
w Boat demand/supply meeting for waterfront resorts
w Indoor activities for children like gyotaku, boat model assembling etc.
w Shandong Peninsula Seafood Festival
w Leisure angling competitions, SUP board contest etc.
w Site tour to featured tourism fishery towns
n PARTICIPATION OPTIONS
- Booth Reservations
w Indoor standard booth (9sqm) : US$1,200/booth
w Indoor raw space (above 18 sqm): US$110/sqm
w Outdoor standard tent(25sqm): US$1,500/booth
w Outdoor raw space(above 18 sqm): US$100/sqm
- Advertising Opportunities
w On Printed literature such as "Exhibitor Directory" and "Visitors’ Guide"
w Online advertising such as on the official website and WeChat platform
w On-site advertising in and around the exhibition hall
- Sponsorship Opportunities
w Business dinners, forums, special events etc.
w Lanyards, badges, handbags, souvenirs etc.
w Audience seating areas and the VIP lounge
n CONTACT US
Mr. Harbor Chai
Dalian Xinghai Exhibitions Co., Ltd.
Address: Rm 2001, Unit 1 Jinyu Xinghai, No. 588 Zhongshan Road
Shahekou District, Dalian, Liaoning, China
Tel: +86-411-66329903 Mobile: +86-135-91385123